Subject: Hi score routine
From: Mush <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 21:50:08 +0500

Hi, just me letting people know about the status of the high score routine.

I lost part of my original source code when developing the routine, which
created the rather-smooth morphing sequence. It calculated the correct no.
of movements needed etc. Ive had to fall on the older version, and for some
reason cant seem to get it to work right again, so have left that bit out
and tided up some of the letter data.

I also want to add a scroller to the screen, so whilst entering your name,
you can read the scrolls etc. I dont know how it will look, but I have done
similar in the past and it came out OK without too much jerkiness.

If anyone wants to contribute any texts to go in, send me the .AMOS program
with the message in DATA statements (remembering to put the spaces at the
end of lines).

Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett
--
 Email: Andy Kellett <[email-masked]>  Team *AMOS* + IAPA Team *AMIGA*
  alt.religion.amos - AMOS now on usenet! AMOS Mailinglist also mirrored

     World's Largest AMOS Homepages - http://www.mushy-pd.demon.co.uk

         Massive FTP site with AMOS/C64 and Mods/Samples + more at
                            mushy-pd.dyn.ml.org